] Top Merry Christmas Poems 2014 for fb and whatsapp.

Top Merry Christmas Poems 2014 for fb and whatsapp.

Merry Christmas Poems:


Oh Little child so near the tree
The precious view you clearly see 
Adorned in white, a glistened sight
A chilling warmth, it's nearly night 
Excitement grows within each eye
A splendid match, so bright yet shy 
You make each wish, each secret part
A ray with God, so fills your heart 
Your wants are small, unselfish child
Not to be wrapped, branded or styled 
A world of hope, filled full of peace
A caring call, let love increase 
Next year this child so wants to be
Back out to watch, this growing tree 
What of our choice as time goes by
Will hope and peace and love climb high


The Christmas tree was real
That heavy tinsel, special feel
So many lights, in sparkling view
Glass ornaments, hung neatly too
An angel perched, atop it all
Seen shining down, it did not fall
The tree was watered in its stand
It's special smell, came on so grand
Nativity, was always perched
In middle window, all would search
Side windows dressed with candlelight
I'd check the view, from sidewalk sight
All was right, this child felt sure
That special time, lived in his door
I thank you God, for visions past
Which come alive, to hold and grasp


Christmas Means:

C is for the Child born that night to be our light. (John 8:12) 
H is for holy is His name. (Rev.4:8) 
R is for rejoice with gladness & joy. (Luke 1:14) 
I is for Immanuel, God with us. (Is.7:14,) John 1:14) 
S is for the star that led the Wise men to Him. (Matt.2:2) 
T is for the truth & grace that was sent our way. (John 1:14)
M is for Mother Mary laying Him in swaddling clothes in the manger. (Luke 2:7)
A is for angels singing songs of joy. (Luke 2:14) 
S is for salvation.


In todays' day and time,
it's easy to lose sight,
of the true meaning of Christmas
and one special night.
When we go shopping,
We say "How much will it cost?"
Then the true meaning of Christmas,
Somehow becomes lost.
Amidst the tinsel, glitter
And ribbons of gold,
We forget about the child,
born on a night so cold.
The children look for Santa
In his big, red sleigh
Never thinking of the child
Whose bed was made of hay.
In reality,
When we look into the night sky,
We don't see a sleigh
But a star, burning bright and high.
A faithful reminder,
Of that night so long ago,
And of the child we call Jesus,
Whose love, the world would know


You are the eyes I have,You are the sun of my world,
Who come to me having measureless love,
You are more precious than even a God to me,
Whenever it is I feel your romance,
I feel your pulse,
Your sparkling eyes strength me,
I had this world because of you.
I beg you pardon for every fault I did.
Now it's my time, I'll be your eyes,
I need nothing if you are with me.
I can fight even with God for you,
I can give everything for you,
I'll be with you till I'm alive,
You are everlasting in my heart ,
I'm your sweet little girl,
Until there's the sun and the moon
Every fortune will be yours ! 

                                                  0 comments:

                                                  Post a Comment