] Best new year poems 2015

Best new year poems 2015

 
top-happy-new-year-poems


Pieces of Time
New years come and new years go,
Pieces of time all in a row.
As we live our life, each second and minute,
We know we’re privileged to have you in it.
Our appreciation never ends
For our greatest blessings: our family and friends.
Happy New Year!



Looking Forward
May this new year find you
healthier and happier,
peaceful, content, satisfied,
looking forward
to fresh, revitalizing interests,
a variety of pleasures,
interesting new people,
material and personal successes
to make this new year
the best one yet.
Happy New Year!

Must see: 10 Top New Year Messages 2015

New Year’s Reality Check
Another year, another chance
To start our lives anew;
This time we’ll leap old barriers
To have a real breakthrough.
We’ll take one little step
And then we’ll take one more,
Our unlimited potential
We’ll totally explore.
We’ll show off all our talents
Everyone will be inspired;
(Whew! While I’m writing this,
I’m getting very tired.)
We’ll give up all bad habits;
We’ll read and learn a lot,
All our goals will be accomplished,
Sigh...or maybe not.
Oh well, Happy New Year anyway!



New Year’s Resolutions
Each year I resolve with the strongest intent
To be better this year than the last.
And I work very hard; the rules hardly get bent,
But this discipline gets old so fast!
But with this new year I just know I’ll win out,
Just watch how I do and you’ll see!
I’m not going to have yet another blowout;
I’ll be good as I know I can be.
But, if wicked things beckon, and I’m not so strong,
If I weaken and fall on my ast,
I’ll be thankful again that you’ll help me along
As you have during all new years past.
I’m so grateful that you’re my (title)! Happy New Year!

2015%20happy%20new%20year


New Year’s Eve Party Invitation
The New Year’s rolling in;
We’re planning quite a bash.
We need to have you here.
So it will be a smash!
We really want to see you;
We hope that you can make it.
So help us make our party fun,
Or we might have to fake it!
Just bring your awesome self (or "selves")
And what you want to drink.
And we’ll provide the other stuff,
Including the kitchen sink!
When you let us know you’ll come,
We’ll smile and shout "Whoopee!"
So sit right down and phone us
With your kind

Must see: Top New Year Greetings Cards 2015
The New Year’s Eve Party
The new year is coming; the party is near.
I’m sure looking forward to lots of good cheer.
I’ll be all dressed up in my snazziest best,
So I won’t disappear in the crowd like the rest.
I rap on the door and it opens to screams;
There are several guys hanging from high ceiling beams.
The guy in the lampshade looks ready to go,
As the girl on his shoulders shouts, "Giddyup Joe!"
I walk right on in to be one of the throng,
And they yell out my name while they bang a brass gong.
We laugh and we frolic, we dance and we sing,
(Is that my grandmother out there on the swing?)
This party is great, and the New Year looks bright.
Well, that’s how I dreamed it, while sleeping last night.
I’m thinking about you and wish you were here,
So I’m sending this poem to say Happy New Year!



A New Year With You
I'm so grateful for a new year
to spend with you,
my most special one,
my cherished and treasured love,
who has gifted me with happiness and joy,
adventure and excitement,
comfort and peace.
As I look ahead, I see each day with you
filled with warmth and affection,
a deeper, more fulfilling love,
than I could have imagined
in my fondest, most perfect dreams.
A new year with you
is the most valuable, most precious treasure
I could ever have.
Happy New Year Sweetheart!



New Year’s Toast
Here’s to the new year...
May it bring more joy and success
And less grief and regret.
To our dreams...
May we never stop believing in them
And taking the actions that will make them a reality.
To our friends, loved ones, associates (or colleagues)...
May we take the time to let them know
How much it means to us
To have them in our lives.
Let us encourage more and criticize less,
Give more and need less.
And whenever we can,
Let us create harmony and peace.
To new beginnings...
Let us start fresh, right now,
To make this the very best year ever.
A very Happy New Year to all of us!



"What can be said in New Year rhymes,
That's not been said a thousand times?
The new years come, the old years go,
We know we dream, we dream we know.
We rise up laughing with the light,
We lie down weeping with the night.
We hug the world until it stings,
We curse it then and sigh for wings.
We live, we love, we woo, we wed,
We wreathe our prides, we sheet our dead.
We laugh, we weep, we hope, we fear,
And that's the burden of a year."

0 comments:

Post a Comment