] Best Merry Christmas poems for family

Best Merry Christmas poems for family

Merry Christmas Poems



  • In The bleak mid-winter
    Frosty winds made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron,
    Water like a stone
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow,
    Snow on snow,
    In the bleak mid-winter.
  • The poet’s crown,
    Are bawl’d in frequent cries through all the town;
    Then judge the festival of Christmas near,
    Christmas, the joyous period of the year!
    Now with bright Holly all the temples strow
    With Laurel green, and sacred Mistletoe. Merry Christmas.
  • Ah, Christmas, merry Christmas!
    Thy call we must obey,
    And carry fadeless garlands
    In honor of the day.
  • Christmas is coming, I’m so exited, I bet Santa is to, He’ll be delighted.
Must See:Jesus Wallpapers and Greetings for Merry Christmas
  • While shepherds watched
    Their flocks by night
    All seated on the ground
    The angel of the Lord came down
    And glory shone around.
  • Ah,Here is a thought of little worth
    Snowmen start their fall to earth
    From Heaven above unassembled
    And like a snow globe it resembled
    But if a snowman were then desired
    Some assembly would be required.
  • If  I could write words
    Like leaves on an autumn forest floor,
    What a bonfire my letters would make.
    If I could speak words of water,
    You would drown when I said,Merry Christmas.
  • Christmas Time is finally here,
    It only comes but once a year.
    And it’s a time to spread good cheer,
    To those we love and hold so dear.
    Christmas Time is a time of glee,Merry Christmas Poems.
  • There once was a little boy so small
    he liked to make a lot of noise
    And drove his parents up the wall
    With all those kinds of toysSo they wouldn’t let him have a drum
    A whistle or a flute…
    Merry Christmas To all.
  • I made myself a snowball,
    As perfect as could be,
    I thought I’d keep it as a pet,
    And let it sleep with me.
    And a pillow for its head,
    Then last night it ran away,
    But first – it wet the bed!Merry Christmas To Kids.
Trending Articles:

0 comments:

Post a Comment